Wednesday, January 27, 2010

TV addict?

While Aiko's away this week I thought it would be a good chance to watch some DVDs so I went down to the local store and found they had a campaign renting DVDs for $1 each!! For $12 I rented the TV drama "24 - Season 7".Each night after work I've been working my way through them 1 by 1. It's pretty intense and hard to pull the plug. Last night I was up until almost 1am watching it! BAKA!!!!
And every morning I've been checking in with the ISA World Junior Surfing Champs being held at South Piha in Auckland, NZ. The action has been going off with one little Japanese kid, Hiroto Arai, blowing up in the Under 16s and a Brazilian, Gabriel 'the funky called' Medina, just going nuts in the Under 18s. These kids are MENTAL. Support the kids and check 'em out on the link above. GO NZ/JAPAN!!

Righto, gotta get my butt of the couch! I'm off for a run.

No comments: