Saturday, September 5, 2009

Do you get enough SLEEP???

By the time I get home from work, cook, eat dinner and chill out in front of tele for a bit it's already after midnight!! I want to get up early and surf the dawny before onshore winds kick-in but I just can't seem to wake up!! (Unless it's PUMPING...hahaha)According to this table published by an American health authority I'm doing just fine and I feel far less guilty about waking up at 8~9am. But it does explain why a lot of Japanese Junior and Senior High School students are always so tired and sleeping at school. Some of my students, present and past, reportedly get by on 5-6 hours sleep a night and even less during examination weeks!!

Shinjirarenai!! (unbelieveable!)

If my sister had done that in school she would have been a nightmare to live with!! Hahahaha. Just kidding sis.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thought I was anyway! you should see me now with the little sleep i get some nights. it's not pretty.