Friday, June 24, 2011

HAWAII - beyond your wildest dreams

This Sunday I plan to head in to Tokyo for the day to check out a friend of a friend's photo exhibition. The exhibition title is "HAWAII - beyond your wildest dreams" by nature photographer JUNJI TAKASAGO. It's a collection of 50 images from the magical islands of Hawaii.
photo: Junji TAKASAGO
 The exhibition runs from June 17-29, 2011 10:00 – 18:00 everyday @ Fujifilm Photo Salon, 1st floor, FUJIFILM SQUARE in Roppongi, Tokyo.

Check the exhibition site info HERE
Check Junji Takasago's galleries and site HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The turtles are lovely creatures. I wish I could see the exhibition. Mum

J said...

Just back from a long 2 days in Tokyo. Beautiful inspiring photos! I want to go to Hawaii again!

Mrs G said...

Mmm my turtle phots don't look like that - Brian would go as far to suggest that there are no turtles in my turlte photos. They are there, you just have to squint.