Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Who are The Marshall Brothers?

I was wondering who these Americanos were surfing in front of Nonkey late last year. Some guys from Tokyo out for the day with their logs I figured. Turns out they come from Malibu, L.A. in California and are readily recognized for their nose riding abilities at First Point, Malibu! I stumbled upon one of the guys photos in a local surf mag I was flicking through at the store and remembered his face, googled his name and saw some of the pics from that day on a website 'secretpoint.' I guess they have their own company 'Firstpoint!', too. Anyway, they were just goofing around having a laugh and getting some photos/video but obviously made an impression as a few of the locals asked about them, assuming (since they were foreigners) they must have been friends.
Chad Marshall

Trace Marshall


Colton Skips School from jake burghart on Vimeo.

No comments: