Monday, February 1, 2010

Week's wrap

Well I finally got to put away the running shoes, even if it was only for a day. Maki and I had some small waves on the inside at Kakou. Pretty damn cold early in the morning and not exactly going off so I didn't stay out too long. Still, good to get wet.One of my students that I posted about earlier was happy that I was happy and wrote me a follow up letter. She hand painted the envelope with water paints and depicted the daffodils that are beginning to show as the season moves toward spring. Thanks TomokoFinally, I see so many nice cars here in Japan. The shear number of which continues to astound me. I guess that Kamogawa is a popular driving destination for many city folk who like the windy hill roads and the beautiful seascape and coastline when they get here. Here's a Porche parked out the front of my place. I wouldn't mind taking that thing for a spin!

No comments: